2023-2024 Enrollment Information
Procedure for Registration:
- NEW Students:
- Returning Students:
1. Complete the Re-Enrollment Packet by logging into your FACTS Family Portal Account and clicking on "Apply/Enroll" and then "Enrollment/Reenrollment"
- Registration Fee: (Non-Refundable)
Now through 3/31/23, the fee is $225 per student
Starting 4/1/23, the fee is $325 per student
- FACTS Tuition Management Fee (to set up your payment plan for the year)
The fee is $55, a one-time fee per family
- Service Fee: (Non-Refundable, your child will not be fully registered until all fees are paid)
The fee is $500, 1/2 is due on May 1st and 1/2 is due by June 1st
- Optional: Tuition Assistance Application Fee, to learn more click here
- The fee is $40, one application covers students at multiple schools
Tuition Plan Options:
- Annual: $4,510 per year ($100 discount if paid in full at registration)
- Semi-Annual: $2,255 per semester ($50 discount if paid in full per semester)
- Monthly: 11 payments of $410, Every student pays full tuition starting in July. Tuition Assistance, if applicable, is in effect from August through May.
- If you do not receive tuition assistance, your commitment is $400.00 of fundraising and 20 service hours for the year.
- If you do receive tuition assistance, your commitment is $600.00 of fundraising and 25 service hours for the year.
- If you do not wish to fundraise nor do service hours, you may pay $550.00 before the first day of school.