The application process online includes the submission of an application form, along with required documents. After the application is submitted, you can:
- Submit financial aid application if seeking assistance. The verification process takes about 2 weeks.
- Schedule an interview if not seeking assistance, or it has been 2 weeks since you submitted your financial aid information.
During the interview the administrator will first meet with parent(s) and then student(s). Academic and discipline records will be reviewed at this time.
For the interview the following documents are required:
- Current report card, including attendance and discipline
- Most recent Achievement Test Scores (Iowa, STAR, etc.)
- Completed financial aid application 2 weeks prior to the interview if seeking assistance.
After the interview and the student is accepted you will be able to complete the enrollment process online. The enrollment process includes additional documents and tuition plan.