New Student Application Steps
Step 1 for New Students
Instructions for Creating a FACTS Family Portal Account Login:
- Click on Application Process on the right side menu and a new tab will open with a flow chart and instructions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "Click here to begin Application."
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Create an Account."
- Fill out the required fields and click on "Create an Account" once completed.
- You will then receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link in the email. A change/create password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type in your desired password in the Password field and confirm field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log in from the top right option on the site, then select FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) from the drop-down menu.
- Enter BG-TX into the District Code Field and continue to use the username and password that you set up in the steps above.
If needed, apply for Tuition Assistance by the following steps:
- Click on Tuition Assistance on the right side menu.
- Once the new tab opens, click "Create an Account" and fill in the necessary fields.
- Once you are logged in, you will need to answer the necessary questions and upload your 1040s and W-2s from the previous tax year.
- Once you are ready to submit your application, you will be charged a $35 processing fee and your application will take 10 business days to be verified.
- Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a phone call from the finance office regarding the tuition assistance you are granted, if applicable.