News & Announcements
Prospective Student Placement Testing
Saturday, May 18, 9 am -12 pm
BGMPS (enter Main Entrance Doors)
Subjects: Language Arts, Math, Religion, Science, Social Studies
Students need to bring a pencil only
**These tests are required for admittance into BGMPS**
Registration for 2013-2014:
Procedure for Registration:
- Complete the Student Application packet and return it to the school office accompanied by the Registration Fee
- Returning students are required to complete and turn in a new Student Application form accompanied by the Registration fee
- Registration Fee: $150.00 (non-refundable)
- Service Fee: $500.00, your child will not be fully registered until all fees are paid by June 15, 2013
June 11, 2013 1:00pm-6:00pm
June 12, 2013 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Service Fees can be paid in full at this time
- Bring updated immunization records
- Uniforms will be available for purchase
- Parent-Teacher Organization contracts will be signed
- Additional forms need to be completed
- School supply lists will be furnished
- New students need report card from 2012-2013
Check Grades & Pay Tuition
Check Student Assignments and Grades on Cornerstone
Pay Tuition Online on SmartTuition
Annual Parent Survey
Please take the time to download and fill out our Parent Survey Form. Forms can be turned in to Ms. Gloria in the front office.
History in the Making!
Watch the Diocese of Corpus Christi's First Middle School Football Game. View Photo Gallery of the game. Go Crusaders!
Get Your Service Hours In!
Check out Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
BGMPS Students Honor Firefighters on 9/11
Deliver Care Packages